MATCH / PLEASURE FISHING RULES
Under no circumstances are there to be any drugs or alcohol on the premises.
- Everyone must have a landing net, even if fishing from the same peg. NO SHARING of landing nets.
- Day ticket is for £5.00 for 1 rod, £7.50 for 2 rods
- Barbless hooks – max size 12
- Landing nets must be left out to dry
- No keep nets, only on matches
- No bivvies
- No using bite alarms on pleasure lakes
- No floating bread
- No dog / cat meat
- One person per peg
- No leaving discarded line and hooks
- No lifting of fish even small (must use net to land fish)
- No cutting of bushes / trees
- Ticket must be bought on arrival at tackle shop
- All rubbish emptied into bins provided
- No fishing in disable pegs unless disabled
- No leaving based rods / poles unattended in lake
- Max line 7lb
- No leaving under 16’s unattended
- Under 10’s free
- Pellet, ground bait and particle must be bought from on site tackle shop
If any of the above rules are broken we have zero tolerance and you will be banned for life.