MATCH / PLEASURE FISHING RULES
Under no circumstances are there to be any drugs or alcohol on the premises.
- Everyone must have a landing net, even if fishing from the same peg. NO SHARING of landing nets.
- Day ticket is for £6.00 for 1 rod, £8.00 for 2 rods
- Barbless hooks – max size 12
- Landing nets must be left out to dry
- No keep nets, only on matches
- No bivvies
- No using bite alarms on pleasure lakes
- No floating bread
- No dog / cat meat
- One person per peg
- No leaving discarded line and hooks
- No lifting of fish even small (must use net to land fish)
- No cutting of bushes / trees
- Ticket must be bought on arrival at tackle shop
- All rubbish emptied into bins provided
- No fishing in disable pegs unless disabled
- No leaving based rods / poles unattended in lake
- Max line 7lb
- No leaving under 16’s unattended
If any of the above rules are broken we have zero tolerance and you will be banned for life.